dear twentysomething-year-old me,
1. when that man you have a crush on asks, "are you a good girl or a bad girl?" laugh in his face, spin on your heel and ignore his calls.
2. wear sunscreen. at least around your eyes and above your currently pert upper lip's cupid's bow.
3. just because you share blood with people doesn't mean you have to give them the time of day if they are hell-bent on making you feel small, misunderstood and wrong. you've given them enough chances. cut the cord.
4. sign up for small automatic savings deposits that kick in every time you get paid. you'll be making down payments on your own future freedom.
5. rejection is not a sign that you should stop doing what you love. it is married to doing what you love. it should not be kneecapping you. embrace it.
6. if you have a problem with a valued friend, bite the bullet and talk about it. don't just disappear on her or him.
7. tell the truth. people really do sense it when you lie to them, and it makes them distrust you or themselves. it's the darndest thing.
8. you were raised to think that you should be married well before 30 -- and that everything else you fill your life with adds up to failure if you remain single. that's a giant bucket of steaming dookie. be choosy. the happiness you're chasing is actually suffusing your life right now. you will look back on this time very wistfully when you've got spit-up in your hair and a husband who expects hot meals, a sparkling-clean house and you to resemble the cutie he marr咸阳癫痫病最好的医院ied.
9. reconnect with your gut. i know you were raised to ignore it, and to first please others. without a connection to your gut, you have no compass. listen to it. if it squawks, pay attention. the more you listen to it, the more you'll avoid messy/self-destructive detours and align with your own satisfying path.
10. you are so beautiful right now. your skin is amazing. your metabolism is forgiving. you have epic amounts of energy and curiosity. do not look to others to fuel up your self-esteem. you're made of awesome. own it and others will see it.
When you look back on yourself in the past – 10,20,30 or more years ago – it’s surprising to see how much you have changed over time.Your experiences,your friends,your family and your work have all shaped who you are right now.But where will you be in another few years?How will you have changed?Reflective writing in your journal is an excellent way to think about what you want out of the future.
You may have already written a letter to your younger self before,conveying all the wisdom and perspective you wish you had had at the time.Now consider the opposite end of the spectrum; what would you say if you wrote your future self a letter?
Just imagine writing a letter to your future self 5 years from now,then opening it at that exact moment 5 years down the road to see how much of it resonated with you.It is a useful supplementary tool to be used in goal achievement,because when you write the letter to your future self,it helps crystallize exactly how you天津治癫痫病哪家好 anticipate yourself to become at that specific moment down the road.
As you read the letter in the future,you can assess how many things match up (or not) vs.your expectations in the past and think about why that’s the case.Often times,the goals we set and our goal achievement process are subjected to a lot of changes along the way,due to varying obstacles,unanticipated circumstances and changing priorities.The letter gives you a macro-view of your initial vision and lets you recognize how your current vision differs from the past.
When you open the letter in the future,you as your future self gets to compare how you used to be in the past and compare with how you are currently.This lets you see in totality how much things have changed since then – and this can be a really intriguing experience.It’s interesting to just see how much you have grown/changed since you wrote the letter.
This is the first time I write to you.I feel very gleeful as well as somewhat gloomy.Why?Let me approach your heart in details.
First of all,I have to say that I am greatly proudly of you.I pride you on your study,your life and your work.To begin with,you really harbor a heart of virtue.You treat your friends and classmates as well as your coworkers cordially.Never ever have you borne a wicked thought towards people around.What you do is showing your love and sympathy to those needy and miserable.You are ready to help those in need,especially your kindly friends.That is a signal of your success in life in regards to your behaviors.
Besides managing a wide networking perfectly,you have also achieved a lot in the past years of your college life.Your study,though still needs improving compared with some superb students,is far 防城癫痫病治疗医院more than so-so.You have got three scholarships successively since you stepped into campus.You have been focusing on your study all the time,especially your beloved subject,English.You bend over backwards to embrace her as if she is your valentine.Actually I remember at a given time you really told me English is authentically your lover.You told me you cannot live without it even for one day,isn’t it?Hehe!That is really fantastic and well worthy.You are gradually realizing its great significance and the huge profits it has brought to you.you have been an English teacher for two classes of adults in a training institute for more than one year,during which you have developed a lifelong friendship with your dear students and meantime elevated your English skills.Your harvest is far more than merely material benefits.All these demonstrate that your painstaking efforts on English has greatly paid off and will continue to yield more sweet fruits to you in the coming future!So just persist in pursuing your dream!As a song sings,you will when you believe!
This semester I know you are totally burdened to death.In order to learn more you choose another academic degree to learn,that is accounting.You need to learn much more than your peer classmates.Hence when most of your classmates have few classes each week,you are otherwise occupied with piled workloads.You need to rise from bed early in the morning,fly to school on your bike,devour your breakfast life a wolf,then begin your reading English loudly in an empty area.Following your reading is endless classes during the rest of the day,which renders the teaching building another of your dormitories.When the weekend is approaching,when you think you can seemingly have a break,enjoy what you are keen to do,the reality is so cruel that it barely allows you to have your personal time.You need to combat with the lessons you have not finished during the past five days,go to teach your students,and prepare and hold the English corner on Sunday evening.After you tear a dog-tired body to your dormitory,you are thinking that the commitments for the whole week finally come to an end and feel extremely released.Howe洛阳市专治癫痫病的知名医院ver,such feeling of ease will just last no more than 5 seconds,for your will have to be perplexed by what you should do during the following week.Then another exhausting week is impending…….
It is difficult to imagine how you can toil away with such great persistence to the present.Maybe it is your unfailing dream and target that wheel you to wherever you want.After wrestling with BEC Higher for more than two months,now you have to fight with lots of exercise of the past paper of CET6.actually you do not need to feel such a great nervousness because you can surely pass it.But I know what you are thinking.You are a somehow idealist and determine to perform to the best in the exam.That is really wonderful!Besides,everyone around you places great anticipation on your exceptional performance,hence you are moving heaven and earth to fulfill your dream!So cheer up and keep on!I believe you will be a glorious victor then!
Now the final exams are in store now and you have so many courses,therefore you must establish a timetable and scheme in order to achieve an effective review that will guarantee you a satisfactory result.While study accounts enormously in your life,you should always remind yourself that health comes first before everything!I know you are aware of attending yourself,cos I see you exercising regularly in the gym.A healthy and vigorous body can ensure you exhaustless energy to accomplish your work!So do keep a perfect balance between your study and your health!
Ok,it is deep in night now.it is the time for me to hit the sack!You should also go to bed now!touch you next time!